It is necessary for us to collect and otherwise use your personal data in order to allow you access and use of our site. We will protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable laws.
Information we collect
- Personal information* from visitors to this website through the use of online forms and every time you e-mail us your details.
- History of the actions** you undertake on our site.
*May include your name, email address, home address, date of birth, IP address, location.
**May include your payments (records only, we do not store any credit card data or passwords), transactions, authorizations, rewards, cookies.
Usage of the information we collect
We may process your personal information for the purposes of:
- Creating, managing and administering your account and records.
- Personalizing our services.
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests.
- Notifying you about changes in our services.
- Verifying the accuracy of any information you give us.
- Crime prevention and prosecution of offenders including, where appropriate, dealing with requests for information by authorized entities for the sharing of information.
- Market research campaigns.
- Providing you with support for our products and services.
- Notifying you about promotions you may be interested in.
Disclosure of personal information
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless:
- Such disclosure is necessary for the processing of your requests in relation to your participation in the games or bets.
- It is required by law.
- We must do so in order to responsibly fulfill anti-fraud and anti-money laundering obligations to which we are subject.
As our business partners or suppliers or service providers may be responsible for certain parts of the overall functioning or operation of the website and product offering, personal data may be disclosed to them. Employees of our company, in specific customer support, the payment team and other employees shall also have access to your personal data for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance and the service. In order to provide you with an efficient service, we and/or our service providers may transfer your personal data from one country to another world-wide. If we transfer data outside/inside the European Economic Area we will comply with the transfer protocols required by EU law. You hereby consent to such disclosures and to such transfers of data as set out in this paragraph.
In order to make your visit to the website more user-friendly, to keep track of visits to the website and to improve the service, we collect a small piece of information sent from your browser, called a cookie. You can, if you wish, turn off the collection of cookies (please refer to your browser instructions as to how to do this). You must note, however, that turning off cookies may restrict your use of the website.
Promotional emails and subscription
We do not tolerate spam. We send only relevant information to our customers, including changes to our terms and conditions, account information, and promotions that we think our players may find interesting. We wont send any promotional messages to our users if they haven't requested it when filling registration form or by contacting our customer care team. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing data anymore, you may opt out of such service by changing your preferrences in MyAccount section settings. If you wish to opt-in again and receive any kind of marketing material by contacting Customer Support.
We keep your winnings and cash-outs strictly confidential, and winnings information is stored in secure operating environment. We do not provide winnings information to any third party unless such information is required to be disclosed by law, regulation or a similar governmental authority.
Payment gateway providers
Our company has a dedicated fraud prevention department and advanced systems to detect and prevent suspicious activity, to ensure that website remains a secure place to play. Any account involved in suspicious activity may be suspended and investigated to the fullest extent. If you have any doubts about the activity on your account, such as unrecognized transactions or surprising changes in the balance, contact us immediately.
Access to information & right to be forgotten
You have rights to access the information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request that certain data be erased or replaced. This may include changing personal details or settings (does not include changing wagers). Company will solve all appropriate requests within a reasonable time.
Security and encryption